ARRIVING BY CAR
Stockton Globe is close to the A19 and A66 and is easily accessible by car. There are several public car parks located within a 10-minute walking distance of the venue including Wellington Square, Riverside, Castlegate and Bishop Street car parks.
If arriving by train, Stockton train station is 0.3 miles away and is walkable in 6 minutes. Thornaby train station is located 1.5 miles from the venue and is a 20-minute walk or a 5-minute drive.
Stockton Globe is well-situated on the high street for easy access to local bus routes. Bus numbers 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, 52 and 58 arrive and depart from stops within a minute walk of the venue along with other services for the wider Teesside area. The X10 bus also departs and arrives hourly from the high street with destinations including Newcastle, Gateshead and Peterlee.
Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
Wellington Square car park is a 3-minute walk away and is a level route via Wellington Square and Stockton High Street. The nearest on street parking bays which can be used free of charge with a Blue Badge are located on Church Road, TS18 1TW.
Supporting families during their visit is also important to us. There are baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe. Baby feed facilities are available upon request. Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Our auditorium has been installed with a Mobile Connect system that will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
The Mobile Connect system provides an amplified performance for those who need it via personal mobile phone or tablet. If you are not familiar with this service, here is some further information to assist you before arriving for a performance:
• Anyone using this system will be able to hear a live feed of the performance on stage (with Audio Description if attending an Audio Described performance) through a headset or directly through their hearing aids from wherever they are sitting throughout the auditorium. If you are listening through hearing aids, please request a neck loop.
• If you have either an iPhone/iPod/iPad or an android smartphone you can download the free Sennheiser Mobile Connect App from the app store through a WiFi connection (Downloading using your roaming data may incur extra data charges).
• Bring your fully charged device with the latest version of the app installed and your own headphones to use in the venue.
• Connect to the Mobile Connect WiFi once inside the auditorium on arrival and make sure that your data is switched off and your phone is on silent. For the best experience, you may wish to switch your device to airplane mode. The Mobile Connect App will still work under this function.
There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
Please note assistance will be provided for patrons to vacate the building in case of evacuation.
During a supported experience, the usual arrangements are in place within the auditorium, including latecomer’s rules, and there are no technical adjustments to the performance.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Familiarisation visits can be arranged.
• Supportive staff
• Early entry into Auditorium may be possible to arrange but not guaranteed.
• Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
Audiences should reasonably expect pyrotechnics, possible strobes and loud sounds when attending shows at Stockton Globe. However, as the content changes on a show-to-show basis, please contact us for specific details.
Those who are sensory sensitive are advised to bring any equipment needed for support e.g. ear defenders.
0333 009 5399
Should you need any further information, or have any queries, please email email@example.com.
Stockton Train Station is a 6 minute walk away from the Globe
Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe, or a 22 minute walk
Get in contact with us here
Located on Stockton High Street, close to the A19 & A66 the Stockton Globe is easily accessible via car
There are a number of public car parks located within a 10 minute walking distance of the Stockton Globe.
Wellington Square Car Park
Riverside Car Park
Castlegate Car Park
Bishop Street Car Park